Friday 26 December 2014

My first post❄❄❄

Hey, people out there, if anyone is even reading this.
So this is my first blog and i'm not sure how i expect things to turn out.
I decided to start this blog for a couple of reasons.
1- I thought to give it a try, to share some things with the WORLD
2- I have nothing to do right now soooo here we go...
3- Maybe if i start to write some things happening to me or stuff like that you can also relate and we can share advises, stories etc.
Like every other teenage girl i have a bestie, i struggle with some things, i fangirl about MANY things, i love fashion and so on.
I might share some good or bad stuff happening to me and we can talk an be one big happy family :)
That's for today.
One (not so) Cute Disaster
XO
P.s leave in the comments what fandoms are you in  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment