Sunday 28 December 2014

My new decision

Hello, everyone!
So I've recently decided that I'll write here, in this blog, mostly about books and maybe TV series(because I'm obsessed).

I mean I don't really know how this'll work out but seriously we should try. Maybe we can discuss books and TV series, then exchange Tumblrs and etc. I think it'd be fun:)

And maybe we can be something like The unite of the fangirls and fanboys, I don't know. But I'm sure that there are many people who want to discuss stuff like that.

Like OK did you guise watched the last episode of pretty little liars?; or have you read the latest book of that trilogy.

I don't think it'll be only for the newest titles because where I live, they don't always translate the books emediately. Sometimes it takes THREE YEARS but no problem, you know, its good :(

Um anyway, I just wanted to recommend this because I'm a FANGIIIRL and you know how it is:)

Kisses,
K
xo

PS: I think I might start to write reviews of books or something like that. Please let me know if you like the idea:)

No comments:

Post a Comment